Reading Corner: Mosaic by Susan Bohnet


Mo Matheson’s biggest worry is perfecting her layup and beating Joe Parker on the basketball court. Then a tragedy shatters everything, including her relationship with him. Struggling to make sense of life and support her family, Mo learns to rely on her faith. If she lets go of bitterness, she might even allow Joe back into her life . . . and her heart.

Mosaic is a story about dealing with tragedy and how time allows you to grow and change. Set in the late 1990's, Mo Matheson seemed at times to be living my own teenage years. From death, to friend and family struggles, to her time on the basketball court, I found I could both relate to and hurt for her. I found myself crying along with her and smiling when she took the next step forward. A story of forgiveness and faith, Mosaic captures life's turns in a realistic and heartfelt way.

Mosaic is a new release and is now available online and in Deseret Book

No comments

Post a Comment