Quick Quote for a Busy Day


This is turning into one of those weeks were I'm going non-stop. I still wanted to check in with the blog, so I thought I'd put up one of my favorite quotes.  It's especially appropriate considering this month I am also doing March-A-Thon through a writers group called Authors Incognito. We've all set some pretty lofty goals for our writing and sometimes I wonder if I'll get the time to accomplish them all.


"Let your first business be to perform your duties at home. But inasmuch as you are wise stewards, you will find time for social duties, because these are incumbent upon us as daughters and mothers in Zion. By seeking to perform every duty you will find that your capacity will increase, and you will be astonished at what you can accomplish." 
-Eliza R. Snow, Daughters in My Kingdom

No comments

Post a Comment